SOPH Series – The Solar Photon™
Solar Powered LED Area Light
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Convenient LED light, solar panel, and battery integrated into a single unit.
• Adjustable angle.
• Up to 12,000 lumens, 40, 50 and 60 watt versions available.
• High conversion efficiency mono-crystalline photovoltaic solar panel.
• Long life and high temperature resistance LiFePO4 battery.
• 8 hour charge can power light up to 3 days in intelligent control mode, optional remote control available for intelligent control reprogramming.
• PIR motion sensor.
|Wattage||40w / 50w / 60w|
|Color Temp||3000 / 4000 (Std) / 5000 Kelvin|
|Color||Silver (powder coated)|
|Lifetime||101,000 hrs L70|
|Distribution Pattern||Type II med (Std) / Type III short / Type V short|
|Working Mode||Intelligent control|
|Control||Timer dimming / PIR sensor|
|Ambient Temperature||0°C (32°F) to 50°C (122°F) recommended, for colder temps – see Application Guide in spec sheet|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|With their high temperature resistance, large current discharge and long life cycle rating, LiFePO4 batteries are preferable for use in solar powered lights.|
|Type||LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)|
|Run Time||Up to 3 days (intelligent control) on full charge, Up to 8 hours at 100% brightness|
|Life Cycle||>2000 cycles|
|Capacity||24Ah (40w) / 30Ah (50w) / 36Ah (60w)|
|Charge Time||>6 hrs (40w) / >7 hrs (50w) / >9hrs (60w)|
SOLAR PANEL SPECIFICATIONS
|Mono-crystalline is the preferred type of panel for solar powered lights due to their superior efficiency and lifespan. Features a 21% conversion rate, which is 30% higher compared to traditional solar panels.|
|Type||High efficiency mono-crystalline|
|Charge Controller||MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking – DC to DC converter that optimizes the match between the battery and solar panel)|