Attendant HazLoc IES Files
The Attendant HazLoc All-Purpose Light
• Extreme ambient temperature: -65˚C (-85˚F) to 100˚C (212˚F).
• Corrosion proof – Coated marine grade copper free aluminum housing.
• Extreme vibration / Anti-resonance design for bridges, boats & tunnels.
• Harsh wind proof – Beaufort scale 17 (Hurricane = 12).
• Waterproof at IP 67/68 and salt water spray resistant.
• High pressure tolerance up to 10M depth.
• Special fluorocarbon chemical coatings are available.
• UV light removal filters available – for locations that require no UV.
• High impact tolerant, crush resistant housing.
• COB – Chip on Board LED light engines for high efficacy.
• 5-Year limited warranty