DBL Series – The Beast™ Evolution 2
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Die-cast aluminum alloy housing with built-in cooling fins.
• Ambient temperature rated at -70°C (-94°F) to 100°C (212°F)
• Proprietary DOB (Driver On Board) LED modules – FIELD REPLACEABLE
– Reduces long term cost by avoiding fixture replacement.
• Flat tempered glass lens sealed with specialized silicone rubber gasket.
• Black corrosion resistant PVDF (Polyvinylidene Fluoride Finish).
– Flame resistance holds up to high temperatures.
– Chemical and abrasion resistance for harsh industrial conditions.
– Provides UV stability and seal for hardware connections
• All hardware and cable gland are stainless steel
• Multi-layered lens gasket and lens clasp boots composed of silicone rubber.
• AWM style 4476 power cord is rated for 600v and 200°C
• Power cord is silicone rubber sealed inside the cable gland.
• Cord accepting latching hook and safety cable standard.
• Stainless steel nameplate with QR code for product registration.
• 1,000 hour salt-fog test yielded no corrosion. [ASTM B117-19/ASTM D610-08(2019)]
Proprietary Solas Ray (DOB) Driver On Board Led Modules are field replaceable.
|Voltage||120vAC / 277vAC / 347vAC / 480vAC|
|Wattage||210w / 350w (+/- 10%)|
|Color Temp||5000 Kelvin|
|Housing||PVDF coated aluminum alloy|
|Lens||Flat tempered glass lens|
|Efficacy||98.6 lm/w(350w) / 95 lm/w(210w)|
|Cable Gland||Stainless steel|
|Power Cord||200°C rated|
|Ambient Temperature||-70°C (-94°F) to 100°C (212°F)|
|Warranty||See Specification Sheet|
See specification sheet for product ordering selection, mounting options, weights and dimensions.