BL Series – The Beast™
Industrial LED High Bay Lighting
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• 20” Diameter design provides a large surface area to deliver optimal light output
without the discomfort of glare.
• Superior passive cooling engineered for high temperature applications or locations.
• Angle mounted LEDs deliver light distribution similar to traditional HID lamps.
• Wide angle polycarbonate and wide angle acrylic drop lens evenly distributes light in
all directions while also providing 10% uplighting.
• DLC approved.
• 1-10v dimming driver standard (If external access to dimming control wiring is needed, please request when ordering).
• Flat tempered glass lens option is available.
• Built-in 6kV DM (differential mode) and 10kV CM (common mode) surge protection.
• Aluminum housing with oven baked white nylon powder-coating.
• Proprietary silicone based potting compound used in driver for effective thermal
conduction away from components.
• 10ft SOOW power cord included.
|Voltage||120-277vAC / 277-480vAC|
|Wattage||49w / 104w / 144w / 175w/ 219w / 260w / 328w / 384w|
|Color Temp||5000 (Standard) / 4000 Kelvin|
|Coating||Corrosion resistant nylon powder-coat|
|Lens||UV-resistant polycarbonate (standard)|
|Acrylic drop lens (optional)|
|Flat tempered glass (optional)|
|Hardware||S304 stainless steel end caps|
|Ambient Temperature||-40°C (-40°F) to 65°C (149°F)|
|Lifetime||100,000 hrs L70|
|Power Factor||> 0.95|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|5,800 lm||14,000 lm||18,600 lm||22,400 lm||26,700 lm||33,300 lm||41,000 lm||48,600 lm|
See specification sheet for product ordering selection, mounting options, weights and dimensions.