The Pathfinder Emergency Light
- Suitable for Class I Div 2, Groups A, B, C and D.
- Suitable for Class II Div 2, Groups F and G.
- UL 844, 924, and 1604 Listed for the USA and Canada.
- NEMA 3, 4, 4X and 12 rated.
- NFPA, Life Safety 101.
The Pathfinder Hazardous Location Emergency Light is a UL Listed and OSHA compliant battery back-up fixture designed to operate in the most hazardous conditions, at locations where flammable petrochemical vapors and/or pulverized dust may exist. Ideal for wet locations and for use aboard vessels and at gas plants, off-shore oil platforms, water treatment plants, paint spray booths and anywhere dependable emergency back-up lighting is required.
– Two adjustable 15W LED lighting heads providing 1,300 lumens each.
– Standard self-diagnostic circuitry continuously monitors all critical functions.
– Fiberglass reinforced polyester cabinet is fully gasketed.
– Two bottom-mounted four LED, dual driver lamps run for 90 minutes and constructed with die-cast aluminum.
– Includes sealed Lead-Calcium or Nickel Cadmium battery packs.
– Small window allows for easy monitoring of AC indicator light.