The Pathfinder Emergency Light
CERTIFICATIONS / RATINGS
• UL 844 – Hazardous Locations │ UL924 | UL1604
NEC and CEC
• Class I Div 2 – Groups A, B, C, D
• Class II Div 2 – Groups F, G
• NEMA 3, 4, 4X, 12
• NFPA 101
• See Specification Sheet For Complete Listing
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The Pathfinder hazardous location emergency light is a UL listed and OSHA compliant battery back-up fixture designed to operate in the most hazardous conditions and at locations where flammable petrochemical vapors and/or pulverized dust may exist. Ideal for wet locations and for use aboard vessels, at gas plants, off-shore oil platforms, water treatment plants, paint spray booths and anywhere dependable emergency back-up lighting is required.
• Two adjustable 15W LED lighting heads providing 1,300 lumens each.
• Standard self-diagnostic circuitry continuously monitors all critical functions.
• Fiberglass reinforced polyester cabinet is fully gasketed.
• Two bottom-mounted four LED, dual driver lamps run for 90 minutes and constructed with die-cast aluminum.
• Includes sealed lead-calcium or nickel-cadmium battery packs.
• Small window allows for easy monitoring of AC indicator light.
The Pathfinder hazardous location emergency lights easily outperform 50 watt halogen MR16s, plus this system can be outfitted to operate in freezing conditions up to -40˚F.
Two bottom-mounted four-LED, dual-driver lamp heads produce powerful emergency illumination that lasts for a minimum 90 minutes. UL 844, 924, and 1604 Listed. An infrared remote allows for easy testing of the battery backup system. The system can be configured for extended run times up to 4 hours and 30 minutes.
|Voltage||120/277VAC (other voltages available)|
|Wattage||15W per lamp head|
|Efficacy||87 lumens per watt|
|Lumens||1,300 lumens per lamp head|
|Battery Runtime||90 minutes min (longer runtimes available)|
|NPT||3 – 1” hubs standard|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty (lamps not covered)|
|Battery Warranty||20% per year prorata|
See specification sheet for product ordering selection, mounting options, weights and dimensions.